Monday, July 15, 2013

K. Michelle Reveals ‘Rebellious Soul’ Cover, Tracklisting

Rebellious Soul

Light the candles and pour out the V.S.O.P. K. Michelle reveals the cover and tracklisting for her debut Rebellious Soul. Due August 13, the 11 tracks include the Pop & Oak-produced single “V.S.O.P.,” with production from Claude Kelly, Chuck Harmony, Jerry Wonda, Eric Hudson, and more.


“This project means everything to me,” said the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star. “I was determined with this project that people were gonna finally see me for more than just a crazy, ratchet reality star.”


The album will be available for pre-order on iTunes at midnight.


See the tracklisting below.



Rebellious Soul Tracklisting


1. “My Life”

2. “Damn”

3. “I Don’t Like Me”

4. “Can’t Raise a Man”

5. “V.S.O.P.”

6. “Pay My Bills”

7. “Sometimes”

8. “It’s Too Late”

9. “Hate on Her”

10. “When I Get a Man”

11. “A Mother’s Prayer”


Rebellious Soul





via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/07/15/k-michelle-reveals-rebellious-soul-cover-tracklisting/